Family & Consumer Sciences Extension
- Making Beneficial Lifestyle Choices
- Nurturing Families
- Embracing Life as You Age
- Securing Financial Stability
- Promoting Healthy Homes and Communities
- Accessing Nutritious Food
- Empowering Community Leaders
Each program year, agents and paraprofessionals report the impact of their programs. Family and Consumer Sciences Extension made more than 7,575,263 contacts with Kentucky families during 2011-2012. To read more about our statewide accomplishments and to learn about Kentucky's families, click here to view our Kentucky Family and Consumer Sciences Extension profile.
The heart of Extension in Kentucky is county programming. Below please find links to profiles that provide basic data about families in each of Kentucky's 120 counties and program impacts from Family and Consumer Sciences Extension in each county.