To search for Graduate Faculty members, please use the Graduate Faculty Directory.
The Graduate School's Graduate Faculty Appointment Request Form may be submitted to the COA Research Office by e-mail to Cecilia Virtue (firstname.lastname@example.org); by campus mail to S-129 Ag N, Campus, 0091; or delivered to S-129 Ag N.
The Research Office reviews the nomination, adds a support letter from the Associate Dean for Research, and forwards the packet to the Graduate School.
How to submit a Graduate Faculty Appointment Request
- Send an email to Cecilia which includes the following information:
- Name of applicant
- Last 3 digits of applicant's UK ID
- Date of Initial Appointment
- Type of Appointment
- Graduate Program
- Attached to the email should also be the following:
- IF the applicant is an Assistant Professor looking for Full Membership, the request will require substantial justification based on qualifications to oversee graduate research rather than the need for student committee assignments.
- Once received, the request will be reviewed by the Research Office and submitted to the Graduate School for final review.